When you add a new vendor, one of the first things you want to do is ensure that the information is correct and your vendor is legitimate. Mekorma Vendor Validation will handle the burden of cross-referencing new vendors’ vital information, such as validity of TINs and OFAC standing, so that you can continue business as usual. Automating Vendor Validation saves you time and stress in knowing that while you are working in Acumatica, our services are running in the background.
Updating the Vendor Record
Each time you add a new vendor or update a vendor’s information and save the changes, Vendor Validation runs. Open the Vendor Record to get started.
- Make an update to any field in the Vendor Record and click the save icon in the header menu of the Vendor Record.
- Once clicked, a timer appears in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- When the validation check is complete, a completion message appears.
- The Validation Status will update and show the new status of the vendor.
- Refer to step 6 in Validate Vendor Button to review the post-validation steps.
Payment Level Checks Active
- Depending on how you configure Mekorma Providers, Payment Level Checks are performed before a payment can be released. Use the Validation Days Valid field in the Mekorma AP Configurations global settings to determine how frequently you want Mekorma to run a validation check. If a vendor’s validation is due, a validation check will automatically run the next time you process a payment.
- Before payments are processed to vendors, the vendors that require a validation check will be validated. The figure below shows that when preparing to submit a payment, the system confirms that all but one vendor here are due for validation.
- Based on your provider configurations, if a vendor fails this check, payments for that vendor will not be processed.
- Navigate to Validation Status to begin resolving the issue.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.