To configure Mekorma Vendor Validation, navigate to the Mekorma AP Configurations screen.
This screen is split into two parts: Mekorma Global Settings and your providers, or services, through Mekorma. Vendor Validation currently has two providers: OFAC (located in the Providers tab) and TIN Provider.
Adjust Mekorma Global Settings to meet your needs:
- Verify you are using an AP Hub Version that allows Vendor Validation. The current version is 220.127.116.11.
- The first two digits refer to the version of Acumatica you are running; the third digit refers to the current release of the year; the last two digits are the Mekorma build version
- Click the drop-down arrow to adjust Verbosity:
- Verbosity is how much data you want to store in the log record (lower log level is less information, high log level is more information)
- Verbosity levels have four options: quiet, normal, detailed, and diagnostic
- Mekorma defaults to normal
- Click the drop-down arrow to adjust Log Level:
- Log Level is the detail of what event you want to track
- Log Level options are: trace, debug, information, warning, error, critical, none
- Mekorma defaults to error
- Pop Up Information Settings defaults to turn on Show Registration and Config Error Sync Notes
- This shows a warning if the product licenses are expired, or a configuration record is missing
The next pages will explain how to configure each Provider tab.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.