Access the Providers tab to get started. There are various degrees of sensitivity to which you can configure your Providers, this page will help you adjust your settings to meet your specifications.
Start validating vendors by setting up global settings first:
- To validate a vendor before a payment is released, ensure that Payment Level Checks Active is checked.
- Change how frequently this check is made by adjusting the number in the Validation Days Valid box
- If an error or warning is returned in the validation process (i.e., a match is found on the OFAC list), payments may be set to hold, depending on your configurations. To receive notifications regarding payment status when a result is returned that is not Ok, select your preferred Notification Template under Email Notification (Per Vendor).
- Minimum Match Degree will calculate the sensitivity to which a vendor matches with a result on the list.
- Mekorma defaults to 90%
- Use the arrow on the right-hand side to show or hide these settings.
To set up validating against OFAC:
- Click the ADD PROVIDER button to add a new provider.
- Click the drop-down arrow to select the provider you want to add.
- The provider appears in the grid. Here you will configure the triggers for the validation check.
- Provider Name is the short name of the provider
- Provider Friendly Name is the full name of the provider
- Move Vendor Status On Warning allows you to toggle on/off to move a vendor’s status when a warning result is returned from the check.
- Use Validation Warning Move Vendor to select the status that a warning result will yield.
- Move Vendor Status On Error allows you to toggle on to move a vendor’s status when an error result is returned from the check.
- Use Validation Error Move Vendor to select the status that an error result will yield.
- Payment Level Validation Check is a non-editable field that indicates if the provider’s information will be used to determine the status of a payment level check.
- Valid Subscription is a non-editable field that indicates the subscription status of the products.
- Subscription End Date (Date) is the end date of the current subscription.
- Once you are satisfied with how your Providers are configured, you are ready to start validating vendors through Mekorma. These fields can always be updated by following the steps on this page.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.