Mekorma has designed special features that are accessible in Acumatica to allow users to validate vendors against OFAC’s sanctions list and IRS TIN Checks. After registering for Mekorma, you will receive access to configure your Acumatica settings and thresholds to meet your corporation’s standards.
Mekorma Vendor Validation seamlessly integrates with your Acumatica software and adds validation features throughout your system:
- A Validate Vendor button in the vendor record; click this at any time to validate a vendor
- A Validation Result tab in the vendor record, where you can view the historic data of a vendor
- Use Validation Audit to review all your vendors in one cohesive report
- Any time a vendor record is added or updated, Vendor Validation will automatically run in the background
To ensure that Mekorma Vendor Validation runs seamlessly, users are required to follow IRS standards with TIN character limits and naming conventions.
- TINs must be nine numerical characters
- Vendor name must be 70 characters or less
- Vendor name can only contain A-Z and special characters [&], [‘], and [-]
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.