It is good to audit your vendors on a regular basis. Some AP teams choose to do this quarterly, so that if any vendors have errors or warnings, the AP specialists can follow up. To view the validation information of all your vendors in one place, navigate to Mekorma Validation Audit.
Submitting New Audit
To start an audit:
- Click + to add a new record.
- Click New Audit.
- All your vendors now appear in the grid below. From here, you are able to select individual vendors to validate, or you can validate all vendors.
- Vendor Tax Number shows if the vendor has a TIN associated
- Vendor Current Status shows if the vendor is active for Vendor Validation
- Last Validation Date (Date) shows the last date the vendor was validated
- Validation Status shows the current status of the vendor
- Provider Statuses shows the result of each Vendor Validation check.
- In this case, each vendor has received a warning for each check
- When you are done reviewing your audit, click Submit to send the report for approval.
- The status of the audit is now changed from New to Pending Approval.
Approving/Rejecting Audit Reports
When an audit report is submitted, it will be sent to a designated reviewer. To accept or reject a report:
- Open Mekorma Validation Audit. You will see all current audit reports and their associated status.
- Open a report that is pending approval. Click Approve or Reject.
- The report is now approved or rejected. The status is reflected in both the report and on the Validation Audit main screen.