- Mekorma Enhanced Electronic Payments
Mekorma has partnered with ACOM Solutions to deliver turnkey Electronic Payments processing from within Microsoft Dynamics GP. Users can now take advantage of our electronic payments platform to pay suppliers by check, EFT, or virtual credit card from within Dynamics GP. Our payment platform will determine the best payment method that suits each of your vendors, giving you control every step of the way. This is a FREE service to all qualified candidates.
- Vendors will go through a qualification process using the new Enhanced ePayment Qualification window.
- After approval, your Microsoft Dynamics GP Administrator will run the configuration wizard via the Enhanced ePayment Configuration window.
- AP clerks will then process payments via Mekorma MICR to pay suppliers electronically by check, virtual credit card, or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- Enhanced Secure Approval Workflow security model based on Microsoft Dynamics GP security tasks and roles
We have reimagined the way we manage approvals within our product suite. Our new Secure Approval Workflow component integrates Microsoft Dynamics GP security model into the approval process, by allowing administrators to manage multi-level approval thresholds with standard application security tasks and roles.
- Users can change from Mekorma Legacy Security (defined as: security by Checkbook ID, User ID or None) to the new Task-Based security model from within the Security Setup window at the System level.
- Within the Threshold ID Maintenance window, users can:
- Set up or modify threshold ranges
- Assign approval task IDs to threshold ranges
- Assign a signature(s) to a threshold range
- Users are assigned a task approval role ID in the GP Security Access window.
- With Enhanced Secure Approval Workflow, email addresses are setup in the Mekorma User Preferences window for each approver or signer. The Mekorma User Preferences window can be accessed under Microsoft Dynamics GP User Preferences.
- Approver signatures are assigned in the Security Assignment window.
- A Threshold ID can be added to a checkbook using the Mekorma MICR Checkbook Setup window.
- Mekorma Checkbook Setup window has been consolidated and simplified, offering more intuitive navigation:
- Settings for Payables, US Payroll, and Canadian Payroll are now configured in the same Mekorma Checkbook Setup window.
- Configuring the MICR line is now a breeze with the new graphical interface
- Integration to Mekorma’s Enhanced Secure Approval Workflow
- Users can access Mekorma MICR Checkbook Setup from the Checkbook Maintenance window via the Additional drop-down menu.
- Added capability of printing a default signature on checks.
- On the Mekorma MICR Security Setup window (Legacy security settings at the company level), “Set Security By” was changed to “Set Passwords By,” and “No Security” was changed to “None.” Clients who do not use passwords or workflow security can still print default signatures on checks.
- The checkbox ‘Enable Assign by Checkbook’ has been added to the System Options window.
- Fixes to Multi-Entity Management Connector for Payroll.
- Vendor-based EFT file formats are now supported in Multi-Batch Management.
- “Copy” button was added to the Process ID Maintenance window.
- Multi-Batch Management integrates with Mekorma Enhanced Electronic Payments.
- Multi-Batch Management integrates with Mekorma Enhanced Secure Approval Workflow.
- Hotfixes issued for build x70 to support both Windows AD and Azure AD authentication in the Web Client.
- Delete button added to remove unwanted batches from Web Client print client.
- A sortable check document number column was added to show the start and end check number of each batch when printing in the Web Client.
- Batch printing columns are now sortable, allowing the user to modify the printing queue order in the Web Client.
Last modified: Oct 02, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.