Upon importing the app, you must grant access to approvers in your organization to be able to run the app. You can specify each user by name or specify a security group in Azure Active Directory. Mekorma recommends setting up an Azure Active Directory group for large groups of approvers for easy administration.
Have the list of approvers or Azure Active Directory group name containing the list approvers.
- Open your browser and go to Power Apps studio – https://make.powerapps.com.
- Click on Apps from the left navigation pane.
- Click the ellipses button (…) next to the Mekorma PowerApprovals application to display the context menu.
Select Share from the list of options provided.
- First, you must confirm that you understand that sharing the app will also share the connections associated with the app.
Click the Confirm button to continue.
- By typing in the name of each approver user or the Azure Active Directory group and tabbing off the field, each user is added to the list.
In addition, you will be presented with the list of connections and workflows or Logic flows that the users will have access to. Be sure to keep the Send an email invitation to new users checkmark selected. Add all users. When done, click on the Share button to finalize the process. Each approver user will receive an email invitation letting them know that PowerApprovals has been shared with them.