Now that you have created a new flow to receive notification emails from Office 365 accounts, you need to update PowerApprovals to use the flow.
- Open your browser, go to Microsoft Power Apps, and log in as the service account user.
- Click on Apps in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Highlight the Mekorma PowerApprovals row by clicking in the row (not on the app itself). In the top menu, click Edit.
- If prompted, allow PowerApprovals permission to use any apps listed in the alert window to continue.
- Delete the current flow:
- Click the Power Automate icon.
- Click the ellipsis (…) to the right of the Logic flows.
- Select Remove from app.
- The new flow, using Send an Email (V2), is added and Mekorma_ApprovalAndEmail is now displayed as the active flow.
If you are unable to save with version notes, this means the system has already saved the change. If this happens, you will need to publish manually by clicking the publish icon in the top right of the window.
- Click the Back button in the top left and acknowledge yes to leave the page.
- Next, you need to confirm that the modified application has been published successfully. Click on Apps in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click the ellipsis (…) to the right of Mekorma PowerApprovals and select Details.
- Open Versions from the header menu to confirm that the modified version has been published. In the example below, the version we modified—Version 2— is live.
Note: If the modified version does not appear, refresh the browser and it will display.
PowerApprovals is ready to use. When an approver approves a batch, a notification email will be sent to the batch requester from the approver.