Estimating the Number of Invoices You Process per Month
- The base Microsoft AI Builder license provides 1 million credits, which includes the ability to process up to 2000 pages per billing cycle.
- If you have more than one Power Platform environment for which you will be deploying Mekorma Invoice Capture, your AI Builder credits need to be split and assigned to each environment.
- If you need to process a greater volume you will need to purchase additional packs of pages per month.
Estimating the Number of Pages per Invoice
The Invoice Capture product will send the email body and any attachments through the AI engine with the assumption that each of those documents could be an invoice.
- For a single email, the lowest number of invoice pages would be 1. That would be for an email body that contains the invoice itself and is short.
- For the case where the email also has an attachment, the lowest number of invoice pages used will be 2.
By default, the system will cap the number of pages it processes in a single email body or attachment to 5. You can ask your Mekorma implementer to raise or lower that cap.
For more information about Microsoft Power Platform licensing costs, read Licensing overview for Microsoft Power Platform – Power Platform | Microsoft Docs. The Mekorma Customer Success team is available to help you figure out exactly what you need for your scenario.
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.