The Mekorma Invoice Capture Solution will be installed for you by the Mekorma Customer Success Team. We work hand in hand with you, your Dynamics partner and IT team to ensure the most successful installation possible.
The Stakeholder Team
These are the people you will need on your team for a successful implementation:
- IT team: The IT team will provision the Microsoft licenses, create email accounts, manage security and work with the Mekorma team on the install of Microsoft Power Platform and Mekorma Invoice Capture.
- External IT: Please include your Hosting IT partner or Microsoft partner if they maintain your systems.
- Controller or AP Manager: This person will advise on your company’s invoice notifications, approval rules and provide oversight.
- AP Specialist(s): These specialists will be guided in the daily use and best practices.
AP Specialist Work Station
The AP Specialists on your team will now be monitoring invoices on computer screens rather than on paper. For this, they will need monitors large enough to view the invoices legibly and have the data entry window to the side of the invoice view window so that they can see the invoice and see the data entry at the same time.
- For this purpose, we recommend a minimum monitor size of 25” and HD resolution.
- This is recommended but not required
You will probably still get some invoices on paper and will need a scanner. The Fujitsu ScanSnap series works very well for low-cost, low-volume scanning.
Post your comment on this topic.