Release Notes for Mekorma Invoice Capture Build x87 released Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Mekorma products, including our website, have changed their branding. Now all products including, Mekorma Payment Hub, RPS, Mekorma Invoice Capture, and Mekorma Power Approvals will display the new brand colors, logos, and icons. In addition, Mekorma has centralized all product about information in Mekorma Product Manager window. To access it, go to About Microsoft Dynamics GP > Additional > Mekorma Products Manager.
Mekorma Invoice Capture Validation window
- The Mekorma Invoice Capture Validation window will show you a list of attachments on an invoice. You can right click on an attachment to move it to another invoice. In the prior build you could do this even if there was only one attachment which would result in an invoice stub with no attachments. For this build, we removed the option to move the attachment if it is the only one.
- Sometimes invoices are not processed successfully, either failed prior to save to SQL, or stored with a failure status (-1).Mekorma Invoice Capture will now show a visual indicator to show a yellow alert triangle next to the Sender Name column in Mekorma Invoice Capture Validation window when an invoice is unsuccessful.
- Mekorma Invoice Capture now offers an option to open multiple Attachments if needed. Use the Mekorma Invoice Capture Validation window top menu>Options>Open Multiple Attachments. There will be an option to Open Multiple Attachments if selected. It also provides the option to turn on or off Auto-open attachments.
- When an invoice is captured from an email, attachments are available to be reviewed when validating invoice information. There is an option to allow the attachment to automatically open when creating the PM Transaction. This is done by pulling down menu option noted “Open PDF Automatically”. When that option is marked, which is the default behavior, the PDF will be auto opened when choosing to create a invoice from the Validation window. If you do not wish the PDF to open automatically, you can unmark this. When creating a PM Transaction under these conditions, you can still open the PDF yourself by choosing the Document Number link.
- A Vendor ID zoom field was added in the Create PM Transaction window. This zoom will check user access and open Vendor Maintenance if possible and Vendor Inquiry for users who do not have access to vendor maintenance.
Business Rules to exclude scan files
For companies with higher volumes, Power Automate AI Builder page scanning costs can add up. With this build, Mekorma Invoice Capture has released several features to reduce unnecessary scans:
- Exclude extensions—you can select certain file extensions to exclude from your scanning process
- ‘Scan Email body along with attachments’ found on same Mekorma Invoice Capture window. If marked, the e-mail body will be scanned along with attachments. E-mail body will ALWAYS be scanned if no attachments. If unmarked, the e-mail body will ONLY be scanned if there are no attachments.
To access these features, go to Mekorma Invoice Capture setup, under Mekorma home page, Setup, System> Mekorma Invoice Capture Setup window,
- Limit the number of pages that scan per file scanned. By default, this will be set up to 5 pages.
Thanks for your feedback.