Release Notes for Mekorma Invoice Capture Build x88 released Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Mekorma Invoice Capture Validation window
- The Invoice Capture Validation window now includes column sorting.
- A new menu option has been added to the Attached Documents right click menu to allow the user to “Create New Invoice with Email Body”.
- Invoice data will now include “PO Number” as one of the fields interpreted by Microsoft AI Builder. You can see this when you Review the Invoice Data.
- An “Invoice Process Date” column has been added to the Invoice Capture Validation window.
- Added the option called Microsoft Plus Addressing to the Invoice email setup options.
Business Rules to exclude scan files
For companies with higher volumes, Power Automate AI Builder page scanning costs can add up. With this build, Mekorma Invoice Capture has released several features to reduce unnecessary scans:
- Exclude extensions—you can select certain file extensions to exclude from your scanning process
- ‘Scan Email body along with attachments found on same Mekorma Invoice Capture window. If marked, the e-mail body will be scanned along with attachments. E-mail body will ALWAYS be scanned if no attachments. If unmarked, the e-mail body will ONLY be scanned if there are no attachments.
To access these features, go to Mekorma Invoice Capture setup, under Mekorma home page, Setup, System> Mekorma Invoice Capture Setup window,
*“Limit the number of pages that scan per file scanned. By default, this will be set up to 5 pages.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.