Mekorma has created the Mekorma Support Tool within Payment Hub. For most of support cases, support technician will ask client to provide their current configurations, i.e security, checkbook setup, …etc. based on the request.
The Support tool saves the client a lot of work in grabbing the Mekorma configuration data and sending it back to Support.
To access Mekorma Support tool, navigate to About GP window > Additional button > Mekorma Products Manager.
In this window, user will be able to see all Mekorma Products installed and version. In order to access tool, click on Support menu item and then on Mekorma Support Tool.
This will bring up the Mekorma Support Tool window.
On the right column the last item is the Additional Files:
To add Additional Files (such as Dynamics.set and Dex.ini) right click to find the Attach files option.
Run a report
To run a new diagnostic report, the user will need to:
- Add the case number provided by Mekorma support team. If you do not have one, leave this field blank.
- GP User ID is defaulted with current login user and is read-only.
- Enter your own email address,
- Select the companies that are experiencing support issues.
To send your file,
- Click on File > Save.
- Browse to the desire location to save the report. The file name is defaulted to Mekorma_Support__yymmdd_hhmmss.gz. The file is a compressed gz file.
Once report file has been saved, attach the file to your Case via the Mekorma Portal.
You can also review the configuration data in the right column area by expanding Document section. This will bring a series of sections extracted from the database that will display the report information in a hierarchical manner. All information to be sent to support will be within this area for your review.
Create a New Report
To clear selections and create a new report:
- click on File > New.
This will clear existing selections and fields and will let the user generate another report with different selections.
Review an Old Report
If you would like to review an old report, you have to know where you stored the generated json file.
- Access Mekorma Support Tool
- Select File > Open
- Browse to existing report and select it
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.