Before using signatures to set up Threshold IDs, an administrator must first assign signature files to individual users.
First, gather all needed signatures in a digital format and store them in an accessible folder. Then follow the steps here to assign them to users.
- Log in as System Administrator (‘sa’).
- Navigate to the Signature Assignment window (Mekorma Area Page > Setup > System > Signature Assignment).
- Click on the User Name for which you’d like to assign a signature.
- Use the lookup to find the correct signature file.
- If the file has already been imported into the system, simply choose the file to complete the assignment.
- To import a new signature file, click New from within the Mekorma Signature Files Lookup window. This will open the Signature Library, and you can then import the correct signature file.
- Return to the Signature Assignment window and associate the User Name with the newly imported signature.
How to Confirm Your Signature
A User can confirm that a signature file has been assigned to their User ID within the Mekorma User Preferences window.
To access the Mekorma User Preferences window, go to the Microsoft Dynamics GP drop-down > User Preferences > Additional > Mekorma User Preferences. Verify the correct signature image name is associated with the User ID.
Signature files cannot be added or removed from this window by the User. Only Administrators can perform this function in the manner described on this page.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.