Welcome to Mekorma’s online user guide, designed to equip you with the knowledge needed to install, configure and run payment processes using Mekorma Payment Hub for Payables/ Payroll, Multi-Batch Management, Enhanced Electronic Payments and the MEM Connector for Payables/ Payroll. This guide can always be accessed from our website.
The guide is organized into four topic categories:
- Introduction: Learn what you need to know and plan for before installing and processing payments with Mekorma products.
- Installation: Describes how to install our products or upgrade to the latest build.
- Configuration: This section shows how to enable various Mekorma features and set up your Dynamics GP environment for success.
- Process Payments: Demonstrates how to process payments using Mekorma products and features, once they have been installed and configured.
New users can follow step-by-step installation, configuration and usage instructions delivered via written content and video demonstrations. Experienced users can review this guide for any applicable new feature information, or utilize it as an ongoing reference tool:
- Pull targeted results using the Search functionality in the top menu bar.
- Use the expandable menu on the left sidebar to discover topics of interest.
- Each page in the Guide has it’s own unique URL, so individual pages can be bookmarked or links shared with colleagues.
- Print individual pages by clicking on the printer icon at the top right corner of any page.
- Download/ print the entire User Guide by clicking on the Download as PDF button at the very end of the left-hand menu.
- At the bottom of each page you will find a general feedback form: please fill out and submit if you require more information on any particular topic.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.