The EFT Comment field prints a comment if the format is being used for an EFT transaction. EFT comments configurations are stored on a per-checkbook basis.
- Open the Checkbook Setup window.
- Use the look-up to select a Checkbook ID.
- Open the Additional menu > Additional Features.
- In the Additional Features window, check the box for EFT comment to activate EFT comments.
- Click the blue arrow that appears when you check the box. This will open the Mekorma MICR Additional Features Options window.
- Type in content that you would like to populate the EFT comment fields for the checkbook that you’ve selected. When the EFT comment field is added to a layout in the Configurator, the information saved here will be used to populate that field upon printing.
- Click OK to save.
Last modified: May 21, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.