If an Approver or Authorizer needs to delegate another GP user to take over their duties for a period of time, they can do so in the Mekorma User Preferences window. The delegate must have access to the Mekorma Navigation lists.
- Login and navigate to the Mekorma User Preferences window (any GP User can do this).
- Open the Mekorma User Preferences window.
- Check the box Enable Out-of-Office Re-Route of Approval.
- Choose the date range for which you would like the Delegate to approve or authorize on your behalf.
- Use the look-up to select the desired Delegate. All GP users will be listed, but you must choose a User with access to the Mekorma Approval or Batch Status List so they are able to approve or authorize transactions.
- Click OK on the GP User Preferences window and the delegation will go into effect.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.