You can assign Payables invoices, POP Shipment/Invoices and POP invoices to checkbooks using the Assign by Checkbook option available from the Additional menu on transaction entry screens.
The feature must be enabled to take effect.
- Open the Mekorma System Options window.
- In the Assign by Checkbooks Options section, mark the box next to Enable Assign by Checkbook.
Enable Default Checkbooks for Users
There is an optional setup feature for Assign by checkbook that allows default checkbooks to be assigned on a per-user basis. This is useful if you have different users designated for each checkbook.
Please note: the default checkbook for the user will override the default checkbook assigned to a batch.
- Open the Mekorma Assign by Checkbook window.
- Click into the Default ID field for a user.
- Use the look-up to select the appropriate checkbook.
- Repeat this step for all users needing default checkbook assignments.
- Click OK to save.
Once this feature is enabled, you can select your vouchers based on checkbook assignments during the batch building process.