The final step in setting up Task-Based security is to assign the appropriate Threshold ID to the checkbooks from which you will be paying. You can assign different Threshold IDs to the Payables, US Payroll and Canadian Payroll modules, or assign a Default Threshold ID that will apply to each module.
- Open the Mekorma Checkbook Setup window.
- Choose the checkbook to which you want to assign a Threshold ID by clicking on the lookup.
- Use the look-up menu to select the desired Default Threshold ID. To review details of the selected Threshold ID, click on the Information button to the right of the look-up:
- If you want a different Threshold ID to apply to one or more of the individual modules (Purchasing, US Payroll, Canadian Payroll), use the drop-down menu to select that module:
- Choose the Threshold ID you want to assign using the look-up. This will over-ride the Default Threshold assigned above.