Our existing check formats can be customized by adding elements using the Mekorma Configurator. Fields can be added to any of our check formats, and can be easily placed or re-located with the Configurator’s drag-and-drop interface.
- Open the the Checkbook Setup window and use the look-up to select a Checkbook ID.
- Select the module for which you want to configure a check stub: Purchasing, US Payroll or Canadian Payroll
- Be sure a primary check format is selected, then click on the Primary Check Format hyperlink. This will open the Configurator to display the selected format.
- Click the button Add Elements to open the Add Elements window. The available elements will differ depending on which module you are working with.
- Expand any of the the listed categories by clicking on the + sign. This will display available fields within each category.
- Choose the desired field to add to your check stub.
- Click Add Elements.
- The field will automatically be placed at the top-left of the format. You can change the field’s location as desired by dragging and dropping it, or by adjusting its location according to its place on the X and Y axis.
Last modified: Nov 22, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.