Quick messages allow users to enter frequently used reasons for rejecting a payment or voucher. The messages are entered on the Quick Messages window and then become available for selection on the Reject Reason window when a payment or batch is rejected. This feature is available for Task Based security only.
- Open the Security Setup window. Make sure the Task-Based Security radio button is selected for the company for which you are configuring messages.
- Click on Quick Messages to open the Quick-Reject Messages window.
- Use the drop-down to choose the company in the Company Name field.
- Type Quick Reject Reasons – an individual company can have up to 10 different saved reasons.
- Click OK to save and close the window.
- Approvers can then use Quick Messages during the approval process, when a payment or voucher rejection reason is needed.
Last modified: Mar 06, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.