Run the Mekorma Installer
- Log in to Windows as an Administrator.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, launch the executable file. The file will follow this naming convention: MICR + GP version + Mekorma build version. (ex. MICR2018b078.exe) – right-click and select the option to Run as Admin.
- Select the appropriate GP instance from the drop-down menu. If you only have one GP instance available, that option will automatically be selected.
- After following all prompts, click Finish and close the Installer.
- After you install Mekorma, launch Dynamics GP and log in as the ‘sa’ user. The system will ask if you want to upgrade tables now or later. Upon agreement, you must run the Table Maintenance procedure for a first-time install or product upgrade to take effect.
- The Mekorma Products Manager will automatically retrieve registration keys for all installed Mekorma Products if you are connected to the Internet. If Internet access is not available, please contact Mekorma Sales.
Last modified: Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.