The EFT Logo field allows users to insert a logo onto a check stub. EFT logo configurations are stored by checkbook.
- Open the Checkbook Setup window.
- Follow the steps to enable EFT comments.
- Within the Mekorma MICR Additional Features Options window, click on the blue arrow next to the EFT Logo File field.
- Navigate to the location where the desired logo is stored, and select the logo.
- The EFT logo field must be added to a layout in the Configurator, and the information saved here will be used to populate that field upon printing.
- Click OK to save.
Last modified: May 21, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.