It is possible to configure your settings so that signature logic only is applied to your check printing. This includes the ability to print blank lines for hand written signatures.
- Make sure all necessary signature files have been imported to the Signature Library, and that signatures have been assigned to the appropriate User IDs.
- Choose Task-Based Security in the Security Setup window.
- Open the Threshold Maintenance window and create a new Threshold ID:
- Check the box next to Enable Signatures Only for this threshold.
- Use the look-up to add the desired User signature in the Default User Signature 1 field.
- If you want two signatures to print, perform the same action in the Default User Signature 2 field.
- Assign the Threshold ID to the checkbook to which you would like to apply these signatures.
Last modified: Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.