This section will demonstrate how to set up your GP system to process EFTs using Mekorma. You must be sure your checkbook(s) are already configured for EFT processing in Dynamics GP, which is essential for the MICR process to go smoothly.
Follow these steps:
- Configure email settings for sending remittances.
- Choose EFT remittance options in the Checkbook Maintenance window.
- Enable EFT Comments for check formats.
- Add EFT logos to remittances.
- Set up for EFT processing in the Action Board.
Last modified: May 21, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
Post your comment on this topic.