To set up signatures and approvals by User ID, please complete the following steps:
Add Users and Signatures
- Open the Security Maintenance window.
- Add a user by clicking Add/Modify User and entering the appropriate information in the User Signature Entry window. Users that are not approving the batches but are part of the workflow should be added with a zero Max. Authorized Amount and no signature.
Email/ Text Notifications for Approvers
- In the User Signature Entry window, enter the user’s email address in the field provided.
- If the user would like to receive approval email notifications on their cell phone, enter the applicable cell phone number and SMS information (EX: 8886356762VERIZON) in the Text Phone Number field.
Setting Up Password and Signature Rules
- Back on the Mekorma MICR Security Setup window, choose the number of passwords you want by clicking on the When to Require Passwords drop-down. When the workflow is activated, the passwords become Approvers.
- Choose the number of signatures you want by clicking on the When to Print Signatures drop-down.
Last modified: Nov 22, 2019
Thanks for your feedback.