A Build ID allows you to save your payment voucher selection criteria so you don’t have to recreate it each time you build payment batches.
To save the build criteria, the Action Board uses a window based on Dynamics GP’s Build Payment Batch window. However, there are a few differences, as the selection criteria entered in the Build Maintenance window will be saved so it can be applied repeatedly to different checkbooks, across companies, over time.
- Open the Build Maintenance window.
- Type in the name and description (optional) of your new Build.
- Select build criteria using the drop-down menu. Multiple selections can be inserted:
- Vendor ID
- Vendor Name
- Class ID
- Payment Priority
- Voucher Number
- Document Number
- Payment Number
- Due Date / Discount Date Cutoff
- Document Currency
- Use the look-up to define the parameters of chosen criteria.
- Click Insert to add selected criteria.
- Save your Build ID. This set of criteria can now be added to a Process ID to automate the batch building process.