The EFT Logo field allows users to insert a logo onto a check stub. EFT logo configurations are stored by checkbook.
- Open the Checkbook Setup window.
- Follow the steps to enable EFT comments.
- Within the Mekorma MICR Additional Features Options window, click on the blue arrow next to the EFT Logo File field.
- Navigate to the location where the desired logo is stored, and select the logo. When the EFT logo field is added to a layout in the Configurator, the information saved here will be used to populate that field upon printing.
- Click OK to save.
- The EFT Logo is a field that can be placed on the check face or on the header of the remittance portion. Once you have activated this feature, you should also go into the Payment Hub Configurator and add that field to the format.
Last modified: Jun 19, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.