To print a refund check with Mekorma Payment Hub, follow the standard GP processes to create the return(s). If you need help configuring refund check formats, please see this page.
- Opent the Mekorma Payment Hub Payables Checks window (Mekorma Area page > Transactions > Payables > Print Payments) and bring up the refund check batch.
- Click Print from the Print Mekorma Payments window.
- If your system is configured to request a printer at print time, this will open the Mekorma Check Printing window. Note that the Refund Check Stub format will not be displayed in the Check Stub field but the system will replace the format with the refund format when you print (or preview) checks.
- Click Print to print checks or Preview to preview the checks before printing. After printing, the Post Payments window will open.
- Click Process to post the checks.
Last modified: Jun 23, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.