Welcome to Mekorma’s online user guide, designed to equip you with the knowledge needed to install, configure and run payment processes using Mekorma Payment Hub for Payables/ Payroll, the Action Board, Enhanced Electronic Payments and the MEM Connector for Payables/ Payroll. This guide can always be accessed from our website.
The guide is organized into five topic categories:
- Preparing for the Mekorma Payment Hub: Learn what you need to know and plan for before installing and processing payments with the Mekorma Payment Hub.
- Installing the Mekorma Payment Hub: Describes how to install our product or upgrade to the latest build.
- Configuring the Mekorma Payment Hub: This section shows how to enable various Mekorma Payment Hub features and set up your Dynamics GP environment for success.
- Using the Mekorma Payment Hub: Demonstrates day to day use of the Mekorma Payment Hub for Dynamics GP Payables.
- Using Mekorma Payment Hub for US and Canadian Payroll: Demonstrates day to day use of the Mekorma Payment Hub for Dynamics GP Payroll systems.
- Release Notes for the Mekorma Payment Hub: This section is for existing customers who are getting ready to upgrade. Read this section prior to upgrade for any important considerations you may have.
- Requesting Support, Implementation or Customization: Explains how the Mekorma Customer Success team is standing by to help you with whatever you need.
New users can follow step-by-step installation, configuration and usage instructions delivered via written content and video demonstrations. Experienced users can review this guide for any applicable new feature information, or utilize it as an ongoing reference tool:
- Pull targeted results using the Search functionality in the top menu bar.
- Use the expandable menu on the left sidebar to discover topics of interest.
- Each page in the Guide has it’s own unique URL, so individual pages can be bookmarked or links shared with colleagues.
- Print individual pages by clicking on the printer icon at the top right corner of any page.
- Download/ print the entire User Guide by clicking on the Download as PDF button at the very end of the left-hand menu.
- At the bottom of each page you will find a general feedback form: please fill out and submit if you require more information on any particular topic.