This section explains how to set up Dynamics GP EFTs to use the Mekorma Payment Hub’s advanced remittance features. This section assumes that your checkbook(s) are already configured for EFT processing in Dynamics GP.
The benefits of processing Dynamics GP through the Mekorma Payment Hub are:
- You can maintain the same remittance fields as you use for your checks
- The remittances are archived in the check copy archive
- You can use special EFT fields on the check stock to void the checks but still print remittances
- The security system for approving EFT payments can be the same as with your checks
- You can process both check and EFT batches easily in the Action Board
Follow these steps:
- Configure email settings for sending remittances.
- Choose EFT remittance options in the Checkbook Maintenance window.
- Enable EFT Comments for check formats.
- Add EFT logos to remittances.
- Set up for EFT processing in the Action Board.