Release Notes for Mekorma Build x83 Released on Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Mekorma Payment Hub
- Registration Keys:
- A notification will appear upon GP login two weeks before your registration keys are set to expire.
- Registration keys will automatically update after you pay your annual maintenance fee.
- At login, the system will remind you if the registration key has expired and you are still within the 30-day grace period.
- Users can now request temporary keys directly from the Mekorma Product Registration window.
- Task-Based Security:
- Only the user with both approval authority and Transaction Entry security permission can print a transaction check if approval is required for that payment amount. Otherwise, it is recommended to include the transaction in a payment batch to go through the approval process. Task-based security will not apply to Miscellaneous checks.
- We have improved the security on Transaction Checks by replacing Authorizer capability with business rules based on the Approval workflow. The Authorizer functionality was redundant and caused users of the approval workflow to have to Approve and Authorize which created extra steps. See here for more information on Transaction Check security setup. We recommend reconfiguring and testing your system prior to upgrade, if possible.
- Action Board:
- Action Board no longer has a system-level suffix for batches. Instead, each company now has a “Start Suffix” and a “Next Suffix”, each with 3 alphanumeric characters ranging from 001 to ZZZ. The Start Suffix will be reset every day.
- Audit Log:
- You can now export batch and payment details directly from the Mekorma Audit Log.
- If more than two designated users approved a batch, the Audit Log Report will include a “(See Detail)” under the Approver 1 column. Clicking on the hyperlink will open the Payment Hub Audit Detail Log window where you can view the names of all the Approvers.
- Email processing with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) enabled is now supported. To configure MFA in Dynamics GP, or to learn more about how MFA works, click here.
To troubleshoot, please visit this article that contains a GP Email Troubleshooting Guide.
- Payment Hub now supports a much larger number of approvals.
- Approval navigation list now shows vendor primary address in the information pane.
- Pay type can now be selected as a check field inside of the Employee Payroll check stubs.
- Registration Keys:
- Mekorma Enhanced ePayments (MEEP)
- View MEEP statuses across companies inside of the Action Board without needing to log in to each respective company.
- MEEP has added business rules for automatically enrolling new vendors into electronic payments.
- PowerApprovals has been redesigned and optimized for higher performance when retrieving payment records.
- When an Approver receives an email notification that their approval is needed, the email will include a URL link so the web version of PowerApprovals can be accessed.
- PLEASE NOTE
Last modified: Jul 12, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.