Release Notes for Mekorma Build x83 Released on Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Mekorma Payment Hub
- Action Board:
- The Action Board Printer Setup no longer generates an error message if Check Copy and Copy Overflow are set to “Unset”.
- Action Board batches no longer send approval requests automatically unless it is configured to do so. This issue has been fixed for Mekorma Build x82 and x83.
- When building an EFT batch, the correct checkbook is now associated with that batch.
- Audit Log:
- For each batch that appears in the Mekorma Audit Log, the names of the users who approved those batches will be displayed.
- Signature images now re-import or overwrite a signature file without becoming corrupted.
- Loading time performance has been optimized to open Signature Libraries that contain a large number of signatures.
- If user email notifications are configured, the request approval emails are now being sent to the designated user/s.
- An error alert stating that the length of “Number of Check Digits” does not match the length of the “Next EFT number” when processing an EFT has now been resolved.
- Action Board:
- Mekorma Enhanced ePayments (MEEP)
- User access alerts following a login have been disabled.
- When using the Action Board to process a MEEP batch that includes local checks, the Process Results Report will now show accurate split batch information.
- When processing a batch that contains only one transaction for a bulk funding checkbook through NvoicePay, MEEP now allocates a unique check number for the payment to the vendor and the payment to Nvoicepay.
- Corrected a potential issue when posting Nvoicepay batches using bulk funding.
- The discount amount is now factored into the net pay amount when submitting a payment through MEEP using Nvoicepay.
- Error prompts previously associated with processing a split batch in MEEP using Nvoicepay have been resolved.
- When posting a batch in cases where Omit $0 checks in Payables option in System Options has been configured, an unexpected remittance window no longer appears.
- PLEASE NOTE
Last modified: Apr 09, 2021
Thanks for your feedback.