Release Notes for Mekorma x90 released Thursday April 13, 2023.
- Mekorma Payment Hub
- Postal codes are now formatted correctly on Canadian check stubs for Multi-Entity Management (MEM) users.
- Changes to the direct deposit opt-in field in the employee payroll card settings take effect immediately.
- When you upgrade to x90 or greater, Check Copy Formats will carry over to the Mekorma checkbook.
- Payments at the threshold line appear in the My Specific Transactions view of the Mekorma Approval area page.
- When using MEM with task-based security, the approval process recognizes all GP company database names.
- Signature files with names identical to existing signature file names can be imported into the Mekorma Signature Library without conflicts.
- Mekorma Power Approvals
- Voucher Detail displays the correct amounts in Terms Disc Taken and On Account when using multicurrency.
- Mekorma Invoice Capture
- Invoice Capture Validation window no longer displays any date/time errors, regardless of the data.
- PLEASE NOTE
Last modified: June 20, 2023
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.
Thanks for your feedback.