Version 2010 b500
Release Date: 2/2015
- MICR 3775: MPP supports all printer destinations when ‘Computer Checks’ is configured to ‘Post Through General Ledger Files’.
- MICR 3953: Fixed a Payroll issue where an incorrect address is printed for employees with no address.
Version 2010 b405
Release Date: 5/2014
- MICR 3511: Add a new sorting option when running MICR under the User Based Security model. By default, the system will sort checks and EFT/DD by threshold. Add the following line to the Dex.ini file will change sort the check and EFT/DD separately
- Add “ME_PM_SORTCHECKSFIRST=TRUE” for Payables
- Add “ME_UPR_SORTCHECKSFIRST=TRUE” for Payroll
- Also added a new option to allow Direct Deposits to always use check numbering. By default, Direct Deposits will always use DD number unless this flag is added to Dex.ini.
- MPP 3698: A new “Sort Checks By” drop down list has been added to the Multi-Batch Print & Post (MPP) window which will allow Checks and EFT to be sorted. The available sort options are the same as the “Sort Checks By:” drop down list from the “Print Mekorma MICR Payables Checks” window.
- Payment Number
- State – City
- Zip Code
- Voucher Number
- Note 1: The above options are translated based on the default language setting.
- Note 2: MPP further enhances sorting to support checkbooks using EFT numbers. Dynamics GP does not allow sorting for EFT batches.
- MPP 3699: New ‘Generate EFT After Posting’ option in MPP to opt out of automatically generating EFT files after posting.
- MPP 3705: MPP optimizes the printing and posting automation by avoiding unnecessary logging out and logging in.
Changes in this Release
- MPP 3707: Proactively check for email client accessibility before starting print automation when the EFT Remittance option ‘Send Document Email (Print if email cannot be sent)’ is marked.
- MPP 3741: Improved security so that users can’t start batch printing and/or posting automation if they do not have security access to print and post.
- MPP 3742: Improved security to also support Multi-Entity Management’s user security.
- MICR 3492: Fixed business rules around the “Omit $0 checks” option. When this option is activated, check count is incorrect on the Print window when printing Payables batch containing $0 checks.
- MICR 3524: Fixed an issue where issue where a user was able to edit a batch that is in the “Pending Approval” status. Note that the user was never able to print.
- MICR 3752: Fixed ‘Vendor Address with Contact Name’ field to include City, State, Zip Code and Country.
- MICR 3726: Fixed an issue where the EFT remittance email PDF attachment and archive are printed using check format when the checkbook is configured to use Check Numbering. The PDF is now created using the EFT check format as configured on the ‘EFT Remittance Options’ window for the checkbook.
- MICR 3725: Fixed an issue where EFT remittance email with subject line “Test” is sent to the vendor when email is not setup correctly for the company.
- MICR 3757: Fixed an issue where the EFT email body was cutoff at 255 characters.
- MPP 3502: Fixed a messaging error when printing MPP alignment form where the “MPP_PrintAlignmmentTest.stbx” file is not found. The error message has been changed from “Unable to find stub path” to “Unable to find check format MPP_PrintAlignmentTest.stbx”.
- MPP 3628: Fixed an issue where EFT remittance email failed to send if “REMITTANCE” is not set up as a Message ID in Purchasing Email Setup.
- MPP 3688: Fixed an issue where an unexpected GL Posting journal interrupts the printing automation. The journal is automatically rerouted to Dynamics GP’s default printer.
- MPP 3694: Fixed an issue where print automation stops unexpectedly if ‘Send Document Email (Print if email cannot be sent)’s option is disabled on the ‘sProcess Payables Remittance’s window BUT MPP was configured to send EFT remittance email. MPP now recognizes when a company does not have email setup correctly and MPP will simply print the EFT instead.
- MPP 3695: Fixed an issue where MPP automation halts when the test company is not named “Fabrikam, Inc.” exactly.
- MPP 3697: Fixed a get/change error when opening the MPP window where the logged in user does not have access to a company included in MPP processing. The error messages are:
- A get/change operation on table ‘Batch_Headers’ failed accessing SQL Data.
- The server principal ‘UserID’ is not able to access the database “TWO” under the current security context.
- MPP 3717: Fixed a problem where MPP reports were not assigned to MPP security tasks and roles.
- MPP 3718: Fixed an issue where MPP print automation halts if both ‘Print Document’ and ‘Send Document in Email (Print if email cannot be sent)’ are not marked. MPP requires that EFT has a print destination before print automation can start.
- MPP 3720: Fixed a display issue where the ‘Send Document in Email (Print if email cannot be sent)’ was not disabled when the MPP window’s ‘View Batches’ is set to ‘To Post’.
- MPP 3724 3730: Fixed an issue where exception report is not printed when EFT emails failed to send due to improper company and/or purchasing email setup.
- MPP 3726: Fixed a redisplay issue where a printed EFT batch still shows up when the ‘View Batch’ option is set to ‘To Print’ on the Multi-Batch Print & Post window. It now shows up correctly under ‘To Post’ area.
- MPP 3728: Fixed a bug where MPP window is not refreshed properly when both EFT remittance options ‘Print Document’ and ‘Send Document in Email (Print if email cannot be sent)’ are marked.
- MPP 3749: Fixed an issue where a regular batch using MICR checkbook setup to print remittance via GP Report Writer is not printed.
Version 2010 b401
Release Date: 12/2013
- Fixed an issue where the Mekorma Products Registration window can only be opened by a system administrator. Any user with the correct Security Role should be able to open it.
- Fixed an issue where printing would not occur unless both Mekorma MICR Payables and Payroll registration keys are entered. For example, Mekorma MICR would not print Payables remittances unless the Mekorma MICR Payroll registration key is entered.
Version 2010 b400
Release Date: 11/2013
- Mekorma Products Manager – Mekorma now installs a separate dictionary that controls all aspects of the Mekorma Product Registration and Table Update processes for all companies and streamlines key generation for all Mekorma products.
- Product Registration Assist Form – This is a new web form to assist uses that encounter any issues when registering their product. This feature assists them in filling out the form and sending a request to Mekorma Sales.
- Temporary Keys – Users can now generate 30-day temporary keys for any installed Mekorma MICR product from the Mekorma Registration screen.
- MS Account Number – This release requires a valid MS Account number in order to register Mekorma products.
Changes in this Release
- All Mekorma products now use the new Mekorma Products Table Maintenance window to upgrade their tables. From this screen, all products can be upgraded for every company.
- The Mekorma Registration screen location has changed. To access the Mekorma Registration screen, select GP > Tools > Setup > System > Mekorma Products Registration.
- The Mekorma Table Maintenance screen location has changed. To access the Mekorma Table Maintenance screen, select GP > Maintenance > Mekorma Products > Table Maintenance.
- Fixed an issue with Mekorma MICR not being able to run the table maintenance process without Internet access.
- Fixed an issue with the EFT Remittance feature only looking for the PRIMARY email address defined and not the REMIT-TO addresss.
- Corrected the naming convention of the Assign By Checkbook easyAdd in the Select Components window of the Mekorma MICR installer.
- Fixed an issue with a duplicate key error being generated when printing or emailing EFT remittances.
- Fixed an error in the Payables Approval Workflow that locked a batch if approval was requested from the Select Checks window.
- Fixed an issue where printing is slow to start when there are many companies.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong check numbers can be used if the Void Checks window is left open after printing.
- Fixed an issue where the only system administrators can access the Mekorma Products Registration window.
- Fixed an issue with a warning messages occuring at startup when temporary keys are expiring soon.
Version 2010 b300
Release Date: 05/2013
New Features and Products
- Mekorma MICR Multi-Batch Print & Post – Print and post multiple payment batches from one or more companies in a single process. User security, remote approval, and Named Printers are required to run Multi-Batch Print & Post. This product also requires separate registration keys and cannot be implemented without the Mekorma MICR core product.
- Emailing EFT Remittances – New Option on the Mekorma MICR System Options screen allows users to automatically email EFT Remittances in PDF format directly to vendors after EFTs are processed.
- Split Batch option for Secure Approval Workflow – Mekorma MICR can automatically split payments from a single batch into separate batches based on required approvals. Payments needing one approver are placed in one batch; payments needing two approvers are moved to a different batch. Payments not requiring approval are immediately available for printing and posting.
- Vendor Class Security – Vendor Class Security functionality has been incorporated into the core Mekorma MICR product and expanded to be compatible with security by User ID. In addition, a new setup screen allows users to set security for all vendor classes at one time instead of having to open and configure each vendor class individually.
Changes in the Release
- The Mekorma MICR Installer now includes options for installing the Mekorma MICR Multi-Batch Print & Post and Mekorma MICR MEM Connector products. Separate Registration Keys are required for each of these products.
- Added the Enable PDF Check Copies option to the Mekorma MICR System Options screen. If checked, the system automatically generates copies of your checks in PDF format. Previously, entering a location in the Base Folder field activated this feature. When upgrading, this box is automatically checked if the Base Folder field contains a file path.
- The Mekorma MICR About Box has been modified. Product build information is now located on the Mekorma MICR Registration screen and the hyperlinks on the screen have been revised.
- Added a new field called “Vendor Address with Contact Name” to the Vendor category of the Mekorma Configurator. This field puts the Payee contact name as the first line and the rest of the address below it.
- Mekorma Web Services will now retrieve registration keys and populate the key code fields when the “Update Keys” button on the Mekorma MICR Registration screen is clicked.
- Conversion of .stb files to .stbx files is now done automatically during the table upgrade process.
- Fixed a Duplicate Check Number error message that occurred in Mekorma MICR US Payroll if using a duplicate starting check number.
- Fixed an issue with the tab sequence in the User Signature Entry screen.
- Fixed an issue with having to double-click the Print button the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Check Image Archive that was causing an “invalid stub file” error.
Version 2010 b205
Release Date: 2/2013
Changes in this Release
- Beginning with Mekorma MICR 2010 B200, older versions of the Mekorma check format files that have the .stb extension were no longer supported. These files must be converted to the .stbx format prior to printing. This release does not allow the printing of the .stb formats and displays an error message stating that MICR has detected an incompatible check format and gives the user the option to open the Configurator to fix the format. The message also launches this webpage containing detailed instructions for converting the .stb file.
- Added a new field called Check::Check/Direct Deposit Amount. Regardless of whether the check is live or a direct deposit, this field always displays the paid amount on the check stub.
- Fixed an issue where the Transaction Description field was not populated properly for transactions originating from POP.
Version 2010 b204
Release Date: 11/2012
Changes in this Release
- Secure Approval Workflow now allows users to configure a text phone number to receive batch approval notifications. The text phone number is set up on the User Signature Entry screen of the Mekorma MICR Security window.
- The Mekorma print engine no longer requires PDF-XChange to create PDFs so the PDF-Xchange driver has been removed from the Mekorma MICR installer.
- Note: If you are upgrading to B204, the Mekorma MICR installer removes the current instance of PDF-Xchange but does not remove the program or the folder located under the Mekorma MICR folder of the GP directory.
- Fixed an issue with Mekorma MICR Security Tasks not being assigned for the Direct Deposit Opt-in screen in US Payroll.
- Fixed a issue where PDF copies were not created properly when multiple instances of Dynamics GP was running.
Version 2010 b203
Release Date: 11/2012
Changes in this Release
- All Voucher category fields are now available for use through the GL Distribution category of the Mekorma Configurator, in addition to still being available through the Voucher category.
- Added a DD Security option on the Mekorma MICR Security screen that allows users to bypass password security to Direct Deposit only batches in US Payroll.
- New Suppress Benefit/Deduction Code Setup screen in Mekorma MICR US Payroll allows users to suppress printing of selected benefit and/or deduction codes. If the code is marked to suppress, the code, description, amount, and YTD amount will not print on the check stub.
- Adding the following four fields to the General Information category of the Mekorma Configurator. These fields add information to the check stub related to the Secure Approval Workflow feature.
- Approver 1
- Approver 2
- Printed By
- Fixed an issue with the Mekorma Security Tasks no longer being associated with the applicable Mekorma windows after upgrading.
Version 2010 b202
Release Date: 10/2012
Changes in this Release
- Added the Fill Character and Fill Alignment properties for text and single currency fields to the Mekorma Configurator. The Fill Character property allows you to add an alphanumeric character to a text or currency field as a fill character and the Fill Alignment property aligns the character.
- Example for a currency field: If you enter a * for the Check Amount field, the currency symbol is placed at the front, and the Fill Alignment is set to “Left” the field displays as $****1000.00.
- Example for a text field: If you enter a * for the Amount in Words field and the Fill Alignment is set to “Right” the field places multiple * to the right of the amount in words on the check.
Version 2010 b201
Release Date: 9/2012
This release is compatible with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP3.
Changes in this Release
- New Suppress DD Remittances option on the Mekorma MICR System Options screen allows users to suppress printing of Direct Deposit remittances unless the employee is specifically configured to print Direct Deposit remittances using the new Direct Deposit Stub Opt-in screen (accessed from the Employee Maintenance screen).
- The behavior of Dynamics GP Canadian Payroll is to show the YTD Accrued Vacation without subtracting vacation taken on the paycheck. Mekorma now calculates the YTD Accrued Vacation and removes the current Vacation taken for the paycheck. The YTD Accrued Vacation should match Accrued Vacation minus Vacation Taken.
- Users can now access the Mekorma MICR Security screen and modify security settings when the Remote Approval Workflow feature is activated.
- Mekorma is now compatible with pre-printed check stock when threshold sorting is active.
- Payables checks print in check number order even when threshold sorting is enabled.
- Added the option to sort by Voucher Number from the Print Mekorma MICR Payables Checks screen.
- The Automatic PDF Copy feature can now be used without the Check Image Archive feature.
- Improved performance when printing checks.
- Check preview archived data storage size has been significantly reduced by 80-90%, depending on the check format used and data being printed.
- Added the Detailed Advice Category and the following seven fields to the Mekorma Configurator for Mekorma MICR for Canadian Payroll:
- Income Pay Code
- Income Description
- Income Rate
- Income Units
- Income Current $
- Income YTD Units
- Income YTD Dollars
- To increase performance in Build 100, the following options were added to the Mekorma MICR System Options screen:
- Enable POP Single Line Fields
- Enable POP Multi Line Fields
- Enable General Ledger Fields
- Enable Detailed Address Fields and
- Enable UK Cheques Fields.
These options have been removed because the program now detects what fields are being used on the check stub format. Although the options have been removed, Mekorma MICR behaves as if the options are enabled.
- Signature files can be deleted from the database using the new delete icon on the User Signature Entry screen.
- Added the ability to use letters in the check number.
- Fixed an issue in Mekorma MICR Payroll with zero dollar checks not printing if the batch contains only zero dollar checks.
- Fixed a posting verification error that occurred when checks are posted by transaction date.
- Fixed a “Form load failed: Missing Datatype: Field 8565” error that appears when trying to access the Mekorma MICR Security screen if using Dynamics GP 2010 on SP1 or earlier.
- Fixed fields sizes and alignments on the Payroll .stbx files in the Mekorma MICR Stub Format library.
- Added the GL Posting Date field which was missing from the list of fields in the Mekorma Configurator.
- Enabled the Email field on User Signature Entry screen even if the Remote Approval Workflow is not activated.
- Fixed an issue on the Test Check Layout and Security screen where entering Number of Paycodes or Number of Vouchers greater than five caused a severe performance problem.
- Fixed an issue where the word “Exempt” was not being printed when the Federal Filing Status was Exempt.
Version 2010 b100
Release Date: 5/2012
- Remote Approval Workflow: Allows users to approve Payables checks and/or EFT batches from any system that Dynamics GP is installed on. Unlike previous versions of Mekorma MICR, passwords do not have to be entered on the workstation printing the checks. When a batch is approved, the person printing checks is notified that the batch is ready to print.
- New Email Address field on the User Signature Entry screen allowing check approvers to receive email notifications when using the Remote Approval Workflow feature. The following options have been added to the Mekorma MICR System Options screen:
- Enable POP Single Line Fields: Mark this option if you would like to print detailed information from the first line of the scrolling window on Purchase Order receipts.
- Enable POP Multi Line Fields: Mark this option if you would like to print detailed information from multiple lines of the scrolling window on Purchase Order receipts.
- Enable General Ledger Fields: Mark this option to print General Ledger payables distribution information on your stub.
- Enable Detailed Address Fields: Mark this option to enable special fields that affect the way address information prints on the check stub.
- Enable UK Cheques Fields: Mark this option to enable special fields that, when added to your stub, allow you to print checks that conform to UK cheque standards.
Changes in this Release
- Changed our Print Engine to improve performance and resolve slow printing issues.
- Images are now cached to improve printing performance.
- The enable field category options on the Mekorma MICR System Options screen are automatically enabled based on the check stub format. (see the release notes for the prior build for more information on these fields).
- Clarified the wording of the “Close Window after Printing” option on the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen to read “Keep Window open after printing to print check copies”.
- Added the Payroll Custom::Hours Array and Payroll Custom::Pay Rate Array Payroll array fields to the Mekorma Configurator. When these fields are used in place of the normal hours and pay rate array fields, hours and rates for pay codes with a type of “Salary” will not print on the check stub
- Fixed an issue with not leaving the POP Reference field blank on a stub if left blank on the Receivings Transaction Entry screen.
- Fixed an issue with checking for passwords on EFT batches when the EFT Security option was unmarked on the Mekorma MICR Security screen.
- Fixed an issue with the Audit Log report showing the last invoice amount when the Check Copies to PDF feature is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with an error message displayed when a Refund Check Format is not selected on the Mekorma MICR Check Setup (Payables) screen.
- Fixed an issue in Mekorma MICR for Canadian Payroll with the YTD Vacation field not showing the correct total.
Version 2010 b91
Release Date: 1/2012
- New EFT Security checkbox on the Mekorma MICR Security screen gives users the option of applying the same password security that is configured for payables and/or payroll check batches to EFTs; whether you are printing EFTs through Mekorma MICR or Dynamics GP Report Writer.
- Fixed an issue with Checkbook ID’s that use apostrophes in the name and the Check Image Archive feature.
- Fixed an issue with saving a checkbook ID when the associated Signature ID has been deleted. Added a warning message notifying the user that the Signature ID is not available.
- Corrected the URL in the Mekorma MICR installer Warning message window.
- Fixed an error that occurred when reprinting Payroll checks that have Direct Deposit as a separate remittance.
- Fixed an issue with the Audit Log Report only displaying the last vendor when reprinting US payroll checks.
- Fixed an issue with Payroll check numbers resetting the wrong direction after reprinting.
- Fixed the issue with signatures printing on zero dollar Payroll checks.
- Fixed an issue with previous approvers displaying on the Audit Log Report after un-checking the EFT Security option.
- Fixed an issue where moving Audit data in the History table would generate a duplicate key error when using Mekorma MICR for Canadian Payroll
Version 2010 b82
Release Date: 12/2011
Changes in this Release
- The following easyAdd functionality has been incorporated into the core Mekorma MICR product: Named Printers, POP & Project Series, and UK Cheques. When you install Mekorma MICR, you also get the functionality for these optional features. Please see the Mekorma MICR User Guide.pdf located in the Mekorma MICR folder of your GP directory for instructions on using the features.
- Added the Microsoft Dynamics GP fields Payment:Amount in Words (Techknowledge 857824) and Payment:Amount in Words (Techknowledge 857824) with Word Wrapping. These fields print out the full amount in words for originating currency as long as the spoken language is the same as the language for the functional currency. The fields are located in the Payment category of the Mekorma Configurator.
- Added the General Information:Company Name field to the Mekorma Configurator. This field uses the logged in company name.
- The functionality for printing $0 Payables checks has been modified. If you have a situation where a credit or manual payment was fully applied to one or more invoices, you can print $0 checks. If you do NOT want to print $0 checks, you must check the Omit $0 checks in Payables option on the Mekorma MICR System Options screen. By default, this option is unchecked.
- The Receipt Number now prints as part of the Voucher:Voucher Number field if entered through the Enter Match Invoices or the Receiving Transactions screen. The Voucher:Voucher Number field prints with the Voucher Number if using the Payables Transaction Entry screen.
- Added the option to suppress printing offsetting deductions for Canadian Payroll benefits. Users with offsetting deductions can print the deductions or suppress them using the new Offset Deductions Setup screen (Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > Payroll-Canada > Mekorma MICR Canadian Payroll Setup > Offset Deductions Setup).
- The Use Pre-Printed Check Stock option on the Mekorma MICR Setup (Payables) screen is not available when using Security by User ID.
- Fixed an issue with the Payroll Start Pay Period date field not spelling out longer dates.
- Fixed an issue with a “This checkbook ID doesn’t exist” error appearing from GP inquiry windows.
- Fixed an issue with the Currency symbol not displaying correctly in a non Multi-Currency environment.
- Fixed an issue with the Print Preview window from the Checkbook Register Inquiry screen closing immediately after it is opened.
- Fixed an issue with signatures not printing for Payables checks when security is set to Checkbook ID.
- Fixed an issue with signatures are not printing after opening the Checkbook Register Inquiry screen.
- Fixed an issue with the automatic PDF Check Copies feature overriding checks with the same name.
- Fixed an issue with Canadian Payroll Direct Deposit not generating PDF Inquiries or check copy inquiries.
- Fixed an issue with Canadian Payroll Direct Deposit stubs being used for check copy and archive when a mixed batch is printed.
- Fixed an issue with Canadian Payroll not validating the check format path when printing checks.
Version 2010 b68
Release Date: 10/2011
- Fixed an error that occurs if your Microsoft Windows® system date is not in the mm/dd/yyyy format and you enter temporary registration keys for Mekorma MICR. All date formats are now accepted.
Version 2010 b67
Release Date: 9/2011
- Numeric check formats are no longer supported. If you are already using .stb or stbx formats (Configurator), proceed to the next bullet point. If you are still using the Check Format Maintenance screen, you must convert to .STBX formats to print checks. To determine if you are currently using Numeric check formats and for the conversion steps, go to http://www.mekorma.com/support/knowledgebase/numeric-to-stbx.html.
- New Registration Keys are required to run this release. After installation, open the Mekorma MICR Registration screen (Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > Mekorma MICR > Registration) and click the Online Registration button to access your new keys.
- The menu paths for Mekorma MICR screens have changed. Please refer to the “Navigating to Mekorma MICR Screens” section of the Mekorma MICR User Guide.pdf.
- Users can disable the “Print Blank Checks” menu option for Payables, US Payroll and Canadian Payroll from the Mekorma MICR Security screen.
- The stub library location configuration has changed. In previous versions, you could define a different stub library path for each company. The new Mekorma MICR System Options screen only supports one stub path for all companies. When you upgrade, the Check Format Path field on the Mekorma MICR System Options screen is populated with the location defined in the Default Stubs Library Location field on the old Configurator Global Setup screen.
- The Mekorma MICR Signature and Password screen is now accessed from the Mekorma Security screen which requires the GP System password to be entered.
- All existing easyAdds must upgrade to this release (FR2).
- When using the optional Check Image Archive feature, your performance speed printing checks will be three to five times slower.
- When using the optional automatic check copies to PDF feature, your performance speed printing checks and posting checks will be three to five times slower.
- The behavior for opening the Mekorma MICR Signature and Password screen has changed. Because the system password is required to open the Mekorma MICR Security screen and the Mekorma MICR Signature and Password screen is launched from that screen, a password is no longer required to open the Signature ID screen.
- Prior to Print Engine 2 (PE2), padding Amount in Words field with asterisks to take up empty spaces was done by layering two fields: the Amount in Words field and a text field filled with asterisks. In PE2, the ability to layer fields is not supported. To resolve this, a specific property has been added to text, multi-text and multi-text reverse fields. This property allows the user to pad empty space in the field with any character. You can modify a field using the field’s Properties window in the Configurator.
New Features in this Release
- User Based Security: New security options are available using GP User IDs. You can configure approvers (with or without signatures) and maximum approval amounts, and then assign the approvers to checkbooks. In addition, this new security configuration comes with an audit trail report detailing the approver and approval date of the checks. There is also a “No Security” option for users who do not want to associate security with check printing.
- PDF Check Copies: The ability to print check copies to PDF has been enhanced to allow you to print individual copies of each check to a PDF.
- Check Image Archive: Check data is now saved in the database so you can view an image of the check when you drill into a payables, US payroll, or Canadian Payroll check inquiry screen.
- Support for GP Refund Checks: Built-in support for Dynamics GP refund checks is now available. The system automatically notices when a check is a refund check and uses the Mekorma refund check stub format that reports the details of the transaction from the sales order processing system.
- Self-service Registration Key Generation: Users can generate Mekorma MICR Registration Keys using the new Online Registration option.
- The Assign Checkbooks easyAdd now allows you to assign a default checkbook ID to a specific GP Dynamics user.
Version 2010 b14
Release Date: 11/18/2010
- Made the check format gridlines on overflows lighter to save toner.
- Fixed an issue if the “Close Window after Printing” option on the Mekorma Check Printing screen was checked, after printing the checks, check copies would not print and a message would say that checks had already printed.
Version 2010 b13
- Fixed an issue with the print engine to enable printing on legal size paper.
- Fixed an issue involving Term Discounts with no default GL account defined.
Version 2010 b12
Release Date: 09/30/2010
This release updates the Assign by Checkbooks easyAdd to accommodate changes from the Microsoft Dynamics GP Mid Year Tax Update. Please note that the updated versions of the easyAdd are not backward compatible, so to use Assign Checkbooks (Select by Checkbook) version 11b5, the Microsoft Dynamics version must be at least 11.00.1307 or later.
- Fixed an issue with the Mekorma MICR Print Engine COM object’s registry registration to no longer require a user prompt.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when printing a large number of vouchers for one vendor and the check and overflows were sent to different printers causing the first page of the overflow to print repeatedly from the check printer.
- Fixed an issue when printing multiple checks with overflows where the first overflow caused all printouts to go to the overflow printer tray assigned.
- Fixed an issue on Windows 64-bit environments with the Mekorma MICR installer not registering the Print Engine COM object properly. This resulted in Mekorma MICR not working in Dynamics GP.
- Fixed an issue with Mekorma MICR Named Printers easyAdd where printing was not going to proper printing tray.
- Fixed an issue with the print engine where an overflow would cause an exception handling error.
- Fixed an issue where the functional debit and credit amount is shown with the originating currency symbol in a multi-currency check.
- Fixed an issue with the date field on overflows printing the same date on the first check page.
- Changed the copy stub file to default to the main checkbook stub file.
Version 2010 b09
Release Date: 05/12/2010
- Configurator 2.0: The primary new feature in this release is the Configurator Version 2.0. This is a new version of our Mekorma MICR layout tool for creating and modifying check stub formats.
- New Print Engine: This print engine launches the Mekorma Check Printing window (this is an updated version of what was formerly the Mekorma Print Job Setup window), which gives users a variety of different printer, check stub and copy options to use when printing checks.
- Batch Recovery Window: The Mekorma MICR Batch Recovery window allows users to reprint interrupted check batches using Mekorma MICR instead of Dynamics GP. The Batch Recovery window only displays batches that are ready for check printing.
- Mekorma Online Support Request: To help our support team better assist our clients, a new Online Support Request feature has been added that allows a Mekorma MICR user to quickly and easily send an online support request e-mail from within Dynamics GP.
- Role-based Security Model: To assist users when setting security access to Mekorma MICR windows, six Mekorma MICR roles and security tasks will be automatically created when Mekorma MICR is installed.
- Expanded view for the Configurator Global Setup screen: The Mekorma MICR Configurator Global Setup screen now opens in expanded mode by default.
- New Password Field Thresholds: Added the Amount Between Thresholds, Amount Below Lower Threshold, and Amount Below Higher Threshold options to the Password field Threshold options on the Mekorma MICR Password and Signature Setup screen.
- New Continued Field Available: The Continued field in the Mekorma Configurator is used to define where you want the overflow information on your check stub to print.
- New Text Fields Options: The Configurator and Print Engine 2.0 support text that can be displayed Upside Down, Backwards, and Vertical.
- New Lock Property and Preserve Aspect Ratio Property: The Configurator 2.0 includes a Lock option to lock elements in place and a Preserve Aspect Ratio option to synchronize and preserve the height and width ratio of picture files during stub formatting and printing.
- Support for MFP for Payroll: Added code to support Multi-Facility Processing for Payroll. MFP assigns each employee to a payroll checkbook based on their facility, so processing payroll requires the use of multiple checkbooks.