Mekorma Payment Hub
Run the Mekorma Installer
- Log in to Windows as an Administrator. If you are already logged in, make sure to close Dynamics GP before attempting to install Mekorma.
- Once the installer has been downloaded, launch the executable file. The file will follow this naming convention: MICR + GP version + Mekorma build version. (ex. MICR2018b082.exe) – right-click and select the option to Run as Admin.
- Select the appropriate GP instance from the drop-down menu. If you only have one GP instance available, that option will automatically be selected.
- After following all prompts, click Finish and close the Installer.
- After you install Mekorma, launch Dynamics GP and log in as the ‘sa’ user. The system will ask if you want to upgrade tables now or later. Upon agreement, you must run the Table Maintenance procedure for a first-time install or product upgrade to take effect.
- Note that if you are also upgrading Mekorma Remote Payment Services (see below) you can wait to run Table Maintenance until both modules are upgraded.
- The Mekorma Products Manager will automatically retrieve registration keys for all installed Mekorma Products if you are connected to the Internet. If Internet access is not available, please contact Mekorma Sales.
PowerApprovals functionality is build-specific unless otherwise noted in our product release notes. For example:
- PowerApprovals build x80 is only compatible with Mekorma Payment Hub build x80
- PowerApprovals build x81 is only compatible with Mekorma Payment Hub build x81
To install or upgrade PowerApprovals, please refer to the PowerApprovals Implementation Guide.
Remote Payment Services Connector
The Mekorma Professional Services team and your payment outsource provider will handle the initial installation of the Remote Payment connector. After the initial installation, you can upgrade yourself as described below.
When a new build of Mekorma Payment Hub is released, a corresponding MEEP Providers installer will be available on the Mekorma downloads page for the Remote Payment Connector and must be installed when upgrading the Payment Hub.
- Download the MEEP Providers Installer.
- Run the MEEP Providers Installer – this will enable Dynamics GP to connect with either the Corpay or AvidPay platform.
- Run Table Maintenance.
- Enter the appropriate data on the Remote Payment Services Configuration window.