By default, Mekorma PowerApprovals is equipped to work with the standard platform Mail connector. This connector is used to relay emails to approval requestors and second approvers, once transactions are processed by approvers.
PowerApprovals can also leverage the Office 365 connector. This is covered later in this document.
To setup the Mail connector follow these steps:
- Open your browser and go to Power Apps studio – https://make.powerapps.com.
- In the left navigation bar, select the Data section in order to expand it.
- Click on Connections to open the Connections in your environment page.
- On the upper tool bar, click the + New Connections button to display a list of available connectors.
- Locate the Mail connector authored by Microsoft in the list of connectors. For faster filtering, type Mail in the search bar.
- Click the + icon on the far right to add this connector. Agree to the Terms of Service and click on the Accept and create button.
For additional information on the Mail connector, visit this link.