Proxy users must have access to Dynamics GP’s system database, as well as all company databases that will use the Mekorma Power Apps products. The instructions below show you how to grant access to all pertinent databases.
- Click User Mapping.
- The proxy user must have access to Dynamics GP’s system database.
- Mark the system company that aligns with your system settings. Generally, this defaults to DYNAMICS.
- In the lower section, Database Role Membership, mark DYNGRP.
- Repeat these steps for each company that will use Mekorma Power Apps:
- Mark the company database
- Mark the DYNGRP role
- Once you are done, you should have something similar to the screenshot below:
- In the example above, we have many Dynamics GP companies; however, we are restricting access to only the LIVE1 and PROD1 companies. These are the two companies that will be using the Mekorma Power Apps product(s).
- Click OK to complete the process.
Last modified: May 11, 2023
Thanks for your feedback.