Perform these steps as an environment administrator.
- Open your browser and go to Microsoft Power Automate – https://flow.microsoft.com
- Click on the My Flows option on the left navigation bar.
- Hover over the Mekorma_ApproveAndEmail flow and click on the pencil button to edit.
You will be taken to the Power Automate design surface.
- Click on the Apply to each action to show the actions contained within this step.
- Click on the Condition action to show the actions contained within this step.
- Click on the Apply to each 2 action to expand the steps contained within.
- Click on the Add an action option, immediately below the Send an email notification (V3) action within the Apply to each 2 control structure.
You will be presented with a Choose an action box as shown below.
- Type Office 365 in the search bar and select Office 365 Outlook from the filtered list.
This will further limit the Actions to Office 365 Outlook actions only.
- Locate and select the Send an email (V2) action.
- The action will attempt a connection to your Office 365. You may be prompted to login to Office 365 with your credentials. Follow the prompt to complete the connection.
- In the To field, select EMAILADDRESS_I from the Parse JSON 2 action results, from the Dynamic Content box.
- In the Subject field, select EmailSubject from the Parse JSON 2 action results, from the Dynamic Content box.
- In the Body field, select EmailBody from the Parse JSON 2 action results, from the Dynamic Content box.
At the end of your mapping, the action should look like this:
- Remove the Send an email notification (V3) action from the Apply to each 2 control structure. Click on the ellipses button (…) to the right of the action box and select Delete from the context menu.
You should now see the follow as a result of deleting the action:
- Click the Save button on the upper right-hand corner of the screen to save your changes.
- Click the Blue arrow button to the left of the flow name to exit the designer. At this point you can close your browser tab.
Last modified: Oct 09, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.