In Task-Based security, before using signatures to set up Threshold IDs, an administrator must first assign signature files to individual users. Be sure that all needed signatures are in a digital format and stored in an accessible folder.
- Log in as System Administrator (‘sa’).
- Navigate to the Signature Assignment window.
- Click on the User Name for which you’d like to assign a signature.
- Use the lookup to find the correct signature file.
- If the file has already been imported into the system, simply choose the file to complete the assignment.
- To import a new signature file, click New from within the Mekorma Signature Files Lookup window. This will open the Signature Library, and you can then import the correct signature file.
- Return to the Signature Assignment window and associate the User Name with the newly imported signature.
Last modified: Nov 09, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.