The SQL connector can be used simultaneously by multiple apps or solutions. For example, if the connector already exists for PowerApprovals, it can be shared so that Invoice Capture can also use it (and vice versa).
- Open your browser and go to Power Apps studio.
- Log in with the PowerApprovals service account user (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Select the correct environment (as shown below).
- Enter the email address of the account user for the respective service you want to share. E.g., email@example.com.
- For the desired email address, set the permission to Can use.
- Click Save to finalize sharing the connector.
Last modified: May 4, 2023
Thanks for your feedback.