Watch the video below for detailed instructions on how to configure the MICR line for your AP, US Payroll and Canadian Payroll checkbooks:
Configure the MICR Line
- Open the Checkbook Setup window and enter a Checkbook ID by using the lookup.
- Open the MICR Line Quick Entry window by clicking on any of the hyperlinks within the MICR Line Setup field.
- Add any information that has not been automatically pulled in from the GP Checkbook Maintenance window:
- Number of Check Digits
- Right-most position of Check Digits*
- Routing Number
- Region Code*
- Account Number
- Right-most position of the Account Number*
- Click OK.
- If you need to make edits to the information, you can either open the MICR Line Quick Entry window and make changes there, or edit directly on the graphical interface by clicking on a value and scrolling through the options.
Please ask your bank for this information *
Last modified: Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.