There are several items to consider, and information you must have on hand to ensure your Mekorma installation and implementation are successful:
For All Mekorma Users
- Gather bank account information
- From what companies and checkbooks will you be making payments?
- You will need the routing number and account information for each checkbook used to print MICR checks.
- Decide what payment types will be made -checks? EFTs?
- Choose a security model if you want a payment approval process in place.
- Task-Based Security
- Legacy Security
For Mekorma Users Printing Checks
- Printers and Supplies
- Do you have a printer that can do the job?
- Do you have the correct printer toner?
- Choose your check stock
- Will you use pre-printed or blank check stock?
- Check Formats
- Mekorma comes with a library of pre-configured check formats that can be customized from within the Mekorma MICR Configurator. What formats do you need?
- Gather images to include on your check
- Will you use a company logo?
- Do you need signature files for approvers or authorizers?
To use the Mekorma PowerApprovals mobile application
If you want to use a payment approval process, and give Approvers the ability to approve/ reject transactions remotely, then Mekorma PowerApprovals is for you! Our mobile application allows Approvers to get the job done without needing to log in to Dynamics GP. Approvers can use a mobile device or a supported browser.
Please follow this link to get all the details on system requirements and IT considerations.