There are several items to consider, and information you must have on hand to ensure your Mekorma installation and implementation are successful:
For All Mekorma Users
- Gather bank account information
- From what companies and checkbooks will you be making payments?
- You will need the routing number and account information for each checkbook used to print MICR checks.
- Decide what payment types will be made -checks? EFTs?
- Choose a security model if you want a payment approval process in place.
- Task-Based Security
- Legacy Security
For Mekorma Users Printing Checks
- Printers and Supplies
- Do you have a printer that can do the job?
- Do you have the correct printer toner?
- Choose your check stock
- Will you use pre-printed or blank check stock?
- Check Formats
- Mekorma comes with a library of pre-configured check formats that can be customized from within the Mekorma MICR Configurator. What formats do you need?
- Gather images to include on your check
- Will you use a company logo?
- Do you need signature files for approvers or authorizers?
To use the Mekorma PowerApprovals mobile application
If you want to use a payment approval process, and give Approvers the ability to approve/ reject transactions remotely, then Mekorma PowerApprovals is for you! Our mobile application allows Approvers to get the job done without needing to log in to Dynamics GP. Approvers can use a mobile device or a supported browser.
Please follow this link to get all the details on system requirements and IT considerations.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.