With the release of Mekorma Build x80, PowerApprovals is our Microsoft Power Platform-based mobile application for remote payment approval. PowerApprovals allows any designated company approver within the organization to easily approve payments from their mobile device, or from any computer using a browser of choice.
Before setting up PowerApprovals, please make sure you have” met the system requirements”:https://userguide.mekorma.com/mymanual/x81/en/topic/powerapprovals-system-requirements.
Before an Approver can make use of PowerApprovals, there are a few setup tasks that must be accomplished.
- Secure Approval Workflow
- Administrators must configure Secure Approval workflow under the Task-Based model. Any companies still functioning using Legacy security by User ID or Checkbook security must convert to Task-Based security to take full advantage of PowerApprovals.
- In order to use the app, Approvers must have a valid email account associated with their GP User ID. A valid email account is defined as an Office 365 account or a Azure Active Directory federated domain account.
- System Administrators can handle the email setup for all Users, within the Approval Email Setup window.
- Grant Access to PowerApprovals
- An Administrator must share or give access to PowerApprovals for each Approver. For more information on sharing Power Apps applications, please consult the following Microsoft Docs documentation: Share a canvas app in Power Apps
- Download PowerApps
- Your company must hold valid Power Apps licenses and have an environment to deploy PowerApprovals.
- A System Administrator must contact Mekorma to obtain a copy of PowerApprovals to be uploaded and deployed in the PowerApps environment.
- For mobile deployment, Approvers must install Power Apps on their devices. Power Apps can be obtained from the Google Play Store for Android devices or Apple store for iOS devices.
- Once an Adminsistrator has shared PowerApprovals with a User, the application can be accessed by opening Power Apps on a mobile device.
Approvers are then ready to use the mobile app to review, reject and approve payments!
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.