You are ready to print US Payroll checks after the following steps have been completed:
- Create a US payroll batch using the standard Microsoft Dynamics GP procedures.
- Build and calculate your checks.
- Open the Print Mekorma MICR US Payroll Checks window.
- Verify that the title of the window includes the words Mekorma MICR. If not, abort the procedure and set up security to the Alternate Mekorma MICR Print Payables Checks window.
- For Direct Deposit, select the Calculate Employee Deposits option for the Process field.
- Click Process to process the Direct Deposits. After calculating the Direct Deposits or if you are not running Direct Deposits, from the Print Mekorma MICR US Payroll Checks screen, select a sort order using the Sort Checks By drop-down list.
- If desired, change the Starting Check Number and Check Date. To change the Starting Check Number, the Override Check Number option on the Checkbook Maintenance screen must be selected.
- Verify the Print field is set to Checks and click Print.
- Click Print to proceed. After entering any required User IDs and/or Passwords, you see the Mekorma MICR Check Printing screen.
- Define your print settings and click Print when you are ready to print checks.
Last modified: Mar 31, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.