You can assign a specific checkbook to a Dynamics GP vendor. Configuring Assign by Checkbook explains why you might want to do that.
- When you build your batches with the Mekorma Action Board, you will want to include Select by Vendor Checkbook on your Build ID.
- When you build your batches with Dynamics GP Build Payment Batch, you will need to check the option Select Vouchers by Vendor Checkbook ID. If you do not, the vouchers from the vendor will be included in a check batch from any checkbook.
- If you use a manual method for creating your payment batches, the Vendor checkbook will not be enforced.
To assign a vendor to a checkbook:
- Open the Vendor Maintenance window (Mekorma Area Page > Cards > Payables > Vendor).
- Click on Options at the bottom of the window to open the Vendor Maintenance Options window.
- Click OK to save and return to the Vendor Maintenance window.
Last modified: Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.