Release Notes for Mekorma Build x86 released May 2nd, 2022
- Mekorma Payment Hub
- Miscellaneous check approvals gave an error message and did not allow the approver to print. This issue has been resolved in the current hotfix.
Release Notes for Mekorma Build x86 released Monday, March 28, 2022
- Mekorma Payment Hub
- Mekorma Action Board
- When using the Action board with the same batch name across companies, there were some conditions under which an EFT remittance may go to the wrong vendor email address. This has been fixed.
- Security, Approvals and Signatures
- The approval email shows a list of transactions pending approval. In GP, there is a limit that the max characters in an email is 32000. If it exceeded the character limit, the email would be blank. This was fixed by generating that information to a file and adding it as an attachment on the email.
- The Rejected Payments list continued to list a payment after it was removed from the list. This has been fixed.
- With MFA email configured, an Exchange login prompt appeared. This should not happen because Exchange is not used with MFA email. This has been fixed.
- When a payment amount exactly equals an approval level’s To amount, an approver at the Next higher level still saw it on their Approval list. This has been fixed.
- For a system using Payroll check printing only, the signatures setup with a Payroll checkbook were getting overwritten with blank signatures from a non-existant Payables threshold. This has been fixed.
- The legacy checkbook security model, when configured with 2 passwords, was only asking for 1 password. This has been fixed.
- In a scenario with 1 approver but 2 signatures, the second signature was not printing under some conditions. This has been fixed.
- The Audit Inquiry for the Check Register Inquiry window was failing to show who approved payments, even though the system had recorded the approvers. This has been fixed.
- The Voucher long description field is now available within the Mekorma Configurator.
- When using both “Print Separate Remittance” and “Omit $0 Check” features together, the “Process Remittance” window would fail to appear so separate remittances would not be printed. This primarily impacts users still on pre-printed check stock. This has been fixed.
- Under some conditions, when multiple people were editing batches through out the system and the AP department requested approval on a Mekorma batch, a long lag time would occur followed by the message “FP: Couldn’t close table!”. This has been fixed.
- EFT Remittance was not enabling the user to show a Preview of the remittance on the Mekorma Check Printing window. This has been fixed.
- In the case where a vendor was configured with both a To: and Bcc: email address for their EFT Remittances, only the To: email address was receiving the email. Now emails are sent successfully to To:, Cc: and Bcc: vendor email addresses. This only occurred when Dynamics GP was configured with the MAPI email protocol.
- Mekorma Action Board
- Mekorma Remote Payment Services (Formerly Mekorma Enhanced ePayments)
- New vendors, Inactive and Temporary Vendors were not automatically enrolled in Remote Payments Services. This has been fixed. Note that vendors without an address will not be enrolled. They will be set to ‘Pending status’ until an address is added. At that point, they will be automatically enrolled.
- Previously applied documents were reported on vendor remittances even if the system settings should have excluded previously applied documents. This has been fixed.
- When both local payments and Remote Payment Services are used with the Action Board, there were some conditions under which the batch name would grow too long for Dynamics GP to work with. This has been fixed.
- Under some conditions, the system would be unable to retrieve the status of a batch sent to AvidXChange. This has been fixed.
- In prior releases, Remote Payment Services would occasionally skip check numbers or give an error that a check number was used when it wasn’t. This has been fixed.
- We have also added some performance improvements in monitoring the status of batches sent to be processed.
- Mekorma PowerApprovals
- On the PowerApproval main screen, the company dropdown now shows only the companies with pending approval payments that the approver has access to.
- PLEASE NOTE
Last modified: January 18, 2023
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.
Thanks for your feedback.