The Audit Log report records the details of posted check/ EFT batches, including the Approvers/ Authorizers of each batch. This feature provides an added layer of security when processing payments with Mekorma.
- Open the Mekorma MICR Audit Log Report window (Mekorma Area Page > Inquiry > System > Audit Log).
- From here, you can filter your results in the following way:
- Use the Sort By drop-down list options to filter the list, then click Redisplay to view the new sort order.
- Use the radio buttons at the top of the screen to filter on Checkbook ID, Batch ID, or Posting Date.
- Click the Print button to view the Check Audit Log Summary report.
- To drill down to check batch detail, highlight a line item and click on the No. Checks column hyperlink. This will open the Mekorma MICR Audit Detail Log window and the details from the selected check batch are displayed. Click the Print button to select the Check Audit Log Detail report. Only batches currently selected are displayed on the report.
Need more help with this?
We value your input. Let us know which features you want to see in our products.