The Mekorma Payment Hub Configurator is a report editing tool that allows you to modify Mekorma-generated checks and stubs. The Configurator handles any size paper and any system font.
Use the Configurator in conjunction with the pre-prepared stub files provided in the Mekorma Check Format Library to create check stub formats designed specifically for your company’s check printing needs. The Configurator is a feature-rich, easy-to-use editing tool with drag-and-drop functionality, multiple windows, menus, and toolbars.
- To add fields, labels, lines and images/ logos, use the Add Elements button. The element will be added to the upper left corner of the format. It can then be moved to the check or stub of your choice.
- For quicker alignment of fields, use the Alignment tools on the Layout tab at the top of the Configurator window.
- Use the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons to see more of the page or get a closer look at a field.
- Select entire regions to move or delete the region and all fields. A region will appear as blue when selected. To de-select a region, click on white space or any unselected element.
- Use the mouse to select fields to move, re-size or delete. You can use the control key to select multiple fields.
- For finer manipulation, to change font, for alignment and other adjustments, select a field and use the Properties box in the lower left of the Configurator window.
- You can select and copy entire regions to make duplicate remittance stubs.
- For any Amount field on a check stub, you can choose to hide it when there is no value populating the field. Click on the field itself, and use the Properties pan to check the box next to Hide When Empty.