These instructions apply to printing within the Dynamics GP Web Client, assuming the Mekorma Print Client has been installed and the user who needs to print has been granted security access to the Web Client.
- Open the Print Payments window.
- Use the look-up to select a batch.
- The Mekorma MICR Web Client Print Job Preparation window will open. From within this window, you can change your check or remittance format for check printing as needed.
- Click the Prepare and Download button to open the Mekorma Print Client. (this assumes you have configured your browser to automatically launch the downloaded mcp file).
- The Mekorma Print Client allows you to preview and print check files in the same way that you would handle them through the GP desktop application. You can:
- Select whether you would like to print check copies.
- Choose to navigate to the next check batch. If you select to navigate to the next batch, you will be prompted with a question asking if you want to delete the Mekorma Check Print (or .mcp) file that accords to the batch that you are currently on. To print the batch that you’ve skipped at a later date, generate another .mcp through the print process.
- Select to print to any local printer, or any remote printer (if you are connected to your network through a VPN).
Last modified: Jan 04, 2022
Thanks for your feedback.